- [VERSATILE LOW VOLTAGE 14/2 CABLE FOR OUTDOOR USE]: Ideal for low-voltage outdoor applications such as Spot Lights, Downlights, Path Lighting, Area Lighting, Flood Lights, In Ground / Well Lights, Deck Lights, Step Lights, Hardscape Lights, Specialty Lighting, Underwater Lights.
- [DIRECT BURIAL / INDUSTRIAL-GRADE QUALITY]: It is made to withstand sunlight, dust and moisture. It is robust to extreme environments. Unlike typical speaker wires, direct burial is built specifically for above/below ground outdoor use, or in conduit (also suitable for indoor use). Tier 1 manufacture process, Lightkiwi outdoor cables go through many stages of testing to ensure the highest performance and reliability of the products.
- [DURABLE 100% PURE BARE COPPER WIRE]: Produce a stronger signal with greater conductivity and flexibility when compared to copper-lined aluminum (CCA). Heavy-Duty jacket that protects against tearing, cuts, and scrap. Jacket is flexible for easy installation and offers long lasting durability.
- [ETL LISTED]: Proof of product compliance to North American safety standards and an indication of a superior quality product that has passed numerous tests before getting its approval, which is preferred by most contractors and electricians. Excellent Performance; Guaranteed to have adhered the most demanding quality control procedures.
- [LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEED]: We stands for the highest quality worry-free product and customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with our product in any way, we offer an easy return policy.
Details: Lightkiwi's 14AWG 2-Conductor Direct Burial Wire for Low Voltage Landscape Lighting, 250ft is specially designed to be buried underground, outdoor lighting applications, and low voltage landscape lighting.
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 9.8 x 4.3 inches