- RECESSED FORWARD - BACKWARD SWITCH on the back of the head prevents you from accidental actuations in the middle of an important job
- LOW PROFILE HEAD DESIGN allows you to work in an engine bay without issue
- ONBOARD FUEL GAUGE: Lights on the side of the unit will let you know how much power you have left
- LED LIGHTING on the front of the unit allows you to see your job in dimly lit conditions
- REDLINK INTELLIGENCE: A smart chip in this unit allows it to communicate with the M12 battery plugged into it. This prevents it from receiving too much power and overheating, saving it from unnecessary damage
Publisher: Builders World Wholesale Distribution
Details: Choose the sub-compact ratchet with best-in-class power, speed and durability. The M12 Cordless 3/8" Lithium-Ion Ratchet is the ideal tool for auto mechanics, maintenance and repair professionals looking for maximum performance and productivity in a subcompact cordless tool. It utilizes a powerful 12-volt motor to produce up to 35 ft-lbs of torque and 250 RPM, giving users the power and speed of a pneumatic ratchet without the air hose. It is powered by the M12 REDLITHIUM. Battery Pack (sold separately), which delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme job site conditions. At just 10-3/4” long and 1.9 lbs, the ratchet is tool-belt portable, and features a 3/4" low-profile head design for work in the tightest of spaces and engine bays. The variable-speed metal trigger and reinforced steel housing provide maximum control and durability with any application.
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 3.9 x 2.8 inches