- Guaranteed for Life. Virtually Unbreakable Iron lace Bootlaces are made with 100% Advanced Para-Aramid Fibers that are 20 Times more durable than Kevlar bootlaces
- Stretch-Free, Non-Slip shoelaces that lace up tight and stay tied. Color won't fade.
- Stronger than Steel - Amazing 1500 lb. breaking strength in a 1/8" (3mm) diameter means these will fit any boot and will never break when pulled tight.
- The World's longest lasting boot lace. Highly Abrasion, Wear, Chemical, UV and Corrosion Resistant
- Fire Proof - Our shoe laces are heat and fireproof to 630 F (332 C). Made for firefighting, welding or anyone who works hard and expects their equipment to last.
- Stronger than steel, 1500 lb breaking strength
- Corrosion and chemical resistant
- Heat and Fire resistant to 630 f.
Publisher: Lacetech Industries
Ironlace knows that to do the job right means having the right tools. We were tired of having our footwear break on us in the middle of an important job so we developed a Virtually Unbreakable shoelace using the worlds most advanced Para-Aramid fibres. Other "tough" laces are only coated with Polyester, Nylon or have only a small portion of Kevlar. IronLaces are made of 100% Para-Aramid and made in the USA. Our shoe laces are 1000X more durable than Cotton and Polyester laces, 100X more durable than leather and 20X more durable than Kevlar Laces. We put all of our products through intensive lab testing to ensure that you will always have the right tools for the job.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 2.1 x 0.8 inches